•  

Wow! Come and know something about virgin human hair

What is Virgin Hair?
Virgin hair is raw, unprocessed and is still in its natural state which means it has not been dyed, permed, treated through any chemical process. Virgin hair donates from one single person, which is without any mix , so it is very soft, shiny and bouncy. In addition, it can be dyed and bleached, curled and straighten according to your personal taste. The machine double weft can avoid shedding from the weft and extend the life span of use.
How many bundles do I need to order?
This depends on the desired thickness that you are trying to achieve. Usually 3-4 bundles can make a head, if you want to make your hair look fuller and thicker, you could install 4 bundles.
How long will my hair bundles last?
Usually your hair extensions can last for more than 6 months. But with proper care, you hair can keep for a longer time.
How do I properly take care of my hair extensions?
To properly care for your Excellent Virgin Hair Extensions you should follow several suggestions. Firstly before catching up on your sleep, you can wear your remy hair in a bun or braid it. Or you can put on a hat which is made from some kind of soft materials to make sure your hair extensions won’t move around when you fall asleep. Secondly, when you get up in the morning, you should use your fingers to comb your hair extensions. If you find it tangling, don’t brush it roughly, it can only cause hair bundles frizz. Combing your virgin hair in one direction will effectively avoid shedding and tangling. At last, Hair conditioners are good for hair bundles, so use it on remy hair every week or so. It moisturizes and rejuvenates your hair, especially when your hair starts to dry.
Página inicial