•  

Why do we choose virgin front lace wig?

Virgin hair front lace wig is made up of 100% natural human hair. That is to say, virgin hair refers to those were taken directly from human head also keep the original condition which means it didn’t go through any chemical alternation ways and cleansing process. I have been using both virgin hair wigs and synthetic wigs and eventually found out the difference between these two type. Now I will state several benefits of using virgin front lace wig:
Benefits of virgin front lace wig:
1.Purely 100% human hair-The natural hair is used for making virgin front lace wig. All the raw hair will be taken directly from the donator’s head for producing the wig. As a result, this kind of lace wig will just look as the same as the real hair.
2.Free from dyes- All virgin front lace wigs do not use dyes. The dye is not used to customize the color of the hair. The color of the wig depends on the color of the hair we used. Since all hair is natural, there is no possibility that texture and color will change over time.
3. No need for special Shampoo- As we said before, the virgin hair front lace wig is made of purely human hair. So we can wash the wig by using any regular shampoo as we normally do. So, in some certain way, virgin hair requires minimal care compared to other types of wigs.
4.Long lasting in nature- All virgin front lace wigs last longer than those chemically treated wigs which sometimes last for a 1 or two months only. While virgin front lace wig can last more than 6 months.
5.Health friendly- Because of its natural material virgin front lace wig is an adorable choice for those who have some health issues like allergy and skin problems. Briefly, there is minimal health risk of side effects using virgin hair front lace wig.
I have compared several wigs from the hair product market of different brand. And I found out the Brazilian virgin hair front lace wig had perfectly matched my requirements. Also I will keep updating the experience of using it!
Página inicial