•  

Santo Expedito

“Meu Santo Expedito das Causas Justas e Urgentes, Socorrei- me nesta Hora de Aflição e Desespero, intercedei por mim junto ao Nosso Senhor Jesus Cristo. Vós que sois um Santo Guerreiro. Vós que sois o Santo dos Aflitos. Vós que sois o Santo dos Desesperados, Vós que sois o Santo das Causas Urgentes, Protegei-me, Ajudai-me, Dai-me Força, Coragem e Serenidade. Atendei ao meu pedido
(faça aqui o seu pedido)
Ajudai-me a superar estas Horas Difíceis, protegei-me de todos que possam me prejudicar, Protegei a Minha Família, atendei ao meu pedido com urgência. Devolvei-me a Paz e a Tranqüilidade. Serei grato pelo resto de minha vida e levarei seu nome a todos que tem fé.
Santo Expedito, rogai por nós. Amém.”
Esta reza pode ser feita todos os dias, mas para casos mais urgentes faça durante 9 dias seguidos ao acordar e antes de deitar.

3º dia 11/06

I just got to this amazing site not long ago. I was actually captured with the piece of resources you have got here. Big thumbs up for making such wonderful blog page!
Zonnepanelen

Great post i must say and thanks for the information. Education is definitely a sticky subject. However, is still among the leading topics of our time. I appreciate your post and look forward to more.
best machu picchu hiking tours

Through this post, I know that your good knowledge in playing with all the pieces was very helpful. I notify that this is the first place where I find issues I've been searching for. You have a clever yet attractive way of writing.
Warmtepomp

It has fully emerged to crown Singapore's southern shores and undoubtedly placed her on the global map of residential landmarks. I still scored the more points than I ever have in a season for GS. I think you would be hard pressed to find somebody with the same consistency I have had over the years so I am happy with that.
pittsburgh injury attorney

Writing with style and getting good compliments on the article is quite hard, to be honest.But you've done it so calmly and with so cool feeling and you've nailed the job. This article is possessed with style and I am giving good compliment. Best!
Zonnepanelen

Really nice and interesting post. I was looking for this kind of information and enjoyed reading this one. Keep posting. Thanks for sharing.
Airconditioning
Página inicial