•  

he 28-year-old from Calgary matched his career best after missing just one shot in his two rounds of shooting in the men

NAIROBI, Kenya -- Prosecutors in Kenya withdrew doping charges against banned marathon runner Rita Jeptoos former manager on Tuesday, saying they wanted to conduct more investigations.Federico Rosa, an Italian national, had been facing charges that he provided or administered banned substances to Jeptoo and another little-known Kenyan runner, with some of the allegations dating back as far as 2004.Rosa said he had been given back his passport by a court in Nairobi and was free to go. He had been out on bail ahead of Tuesdays court hearing.There is no witnesses. There is nothing against me. There is no case. This is one of the best days of my life, Rosa told The Associated Press in a phone interview.Rosa was freed, but prosecutors said they would investigate further and he could be re-arrested and re-charged.Prosecutors had said that Rosa was complicit in Jeptoos doping in 2014, when he was her manager. Jeptoo, once the leading womens marathon runner in the world, tested positive for EPO in an out-of-competition test that year. She was initially banned for two years, but her punishment was doubled to four years by the Court of Arbitration for Sport last month. That CAS ruling also appeared to vindicate Rosa, with the Swiss-based court noting in its findings that Jeptoo had hidden her doping from her management and coaching team at the time.Rosa ended his association with Jeptoo after she failed the doping test.Although Jeptoo was named as a complainant by prosecutors in the Kenyan criminal case, Rosa disputed that his client had ever accused him of involvement in her doping.Charges that Rosa helped administer banned substances to Elijah Kiprono Boit, a former 800-meter runner who competed at the world youth championships in 2001 and 2004, were also dropped. Rosa was accused of helping Boit dope between 2004-08.Rosa represents a number of top Kenyan athletes, including three-time world 1,500-meter champion Asbel Kiprop and Olympic marathon champion Jemima Sumgong. Kiprop attended Tuesdays court hearing in support of Rosa. Jarrad Davis Youth Jersey . Radwanska, making her debut in the Seoul tournament, hit eight aces in a match that lasted 1 hour, 4 minutes at Olympic Park tennis stadium. "It was definitely a very good match -- I was playing really good tennis," Radwanska said. Michael Roberts Womens Jersey . With his new coach and six-time Grand Slam singles champion Boris Becker watching him during an official match for the first time, Djokovic appeared tentative early against the Slovakian player, who often appeared content to keep the ball in play. http://www.shopdetroitlionsnfl.com/lion ... ck-jersey/ . Halifax beat the Saint John Sea Dogs 7-5 on the strength of two goals apiece from Nikolaj Ehlers, Matt Murphy and Brent Andrews. Jonathan Drouin also scored and had three assists while Zachary Fucale made 17 saves for the Mooseheads (16-8-0), who led 6-1 after two periods. Jarrad Davis Lions Jersey . The 28-year-old from Calgary matched his career best after missing just one shot in his two rounds of shooting in the mens 10-kilometre sprint competition. Smith finished in 23 minutes 15. Teez Tabor Lions Jersey . -- There were so many positives from the Orlando Magics first victory of the season that it was hard for coach Jacque Vaughn to stop praising his players.The New Orleans Saints have offloaded their all-time leading receiver Marques Colston because of a failed physical designation. The 32-year-old won the Super Bowl with the Saints in 2009 and notched up 72 touchdowns and 9,759 receiving yards in a 10-year stint after being drafted in the seventh round in 2006.To everyone from the Benson family, the front office, coaches, and the training and equipment staff: It has been a pleasure to be part of a family with so many great people, Colston said in a statement on his website. To my fellow players: thanks to each of you for sharing this journey with me, challenging me to grow as a player, and an individual.Its been an honor to work beside you, and as a team we achieved something thaat can never be duplicated - the first Super Bowl victory for NOLA.ddddddddddddIt has truly been an honor to wear the Black & Gold, and I look forward to the next chapter of my career.Colston saw his production decline last year with career lows of 45 receptions, 520 yards and four touchdowns in 13 games played. He finished the season with a chest injury.The Saints save $3.2m (£2.29m) on the salary cap with the move. Also See: New Orleans Saints website Marques Colston official website NFL Video Rookies guide NFL on Sky Sports Pundits Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Página inicial